True 42 200g Calibration Test Weight
- 200g Grams; Size: Diameter: 3.7cm, Height: 4.6cm
- Good material and workmanship: steel constructed calibration weight with chrome plated finish for stability, corrosion resistance, and low magnetic susceptibility, good quality and durable
- Flat top allows for stacking
Each of our weights are Chrome plated. This feature contributes to longevity, durability. Please store your weights near the balance/ weighing scale. Please do not touch weights with bare hands. Clean your True 42 200g weight often.
200g Calibration Test weight uses
- Wide suitable occasion: suited for general laboratory, industrial, commercial, educational usage and so on.
- We make it our mission to exceed expectations in quality, service, design and function
Cleaning tips for True 42 Calibration Test weights
- If dust or fingerprints are present on the True 42 weights, Please use a soft brush to remove them before starting the calibration process.
- Please do not touch the brushes’ bristles with your bare hands. Clean the brush regularly and thoroughly.
- True 42 precision weights are manufactured with utmost care offering peace of mind with great quality, workmanship and precision.