Tubing, Dialysis, 25 mm Flat, Bulk
Call for Price
- 100 feet of dialysis tubing
- Semi-permeable membrane allows for selective transport within a solution
- Perfect for use in any biology lab or classroom
- Used for separation techniques or to demonstrate diffusion and osmosis
- Includes directions for safe storage printed directly on the package
Innovating Science’s dialysis tubing comes in rolls of 100 feet. The tubing measures 15.9mm x 25mm, and has a size threshold of 12-14kDa. This tubing is made from one of the purest naturally-occurring forms of cellulose, regenerated from cotton linters. Used to selectively transport materials across a semi-permeable membrane, this makes this tubing a perfect fit in any educational lab dealing with biology or chemistry. This tubing is a high quality lab material manufactured in the United States.
For Laboratory Use Only. Not for drug, food or household use. Keep out of reach of children. For more information, refer to the Safety Data Sheet.