True 5kg 5000g OIML class M2 calibration wight + True 1kg 1000g OIML class M2 calibration weight (±0.16gm)
- 5000 Grams (5kg)+1000 Gram (1kg)
- Good material and workmanship: steel construction of calibration weight with chrome plated finish for well stability, corrosion resistance, and low magnetic susceptibility, good quality and durable.
- Convenient and easy use: this set of scale calibration weight is a good choice for keeping your precision scale calibrated and accurate.
- Wide suitable occasion: suit for general laboratory, commercial, educational use and so on.
- Flat top allows for stacking.
True42 scale is professionally calibrated before it’s packaged, there are several different factors that can alter the calibration once it gets to you. To ensure the most accurate readings possible, it’s important to use a calibration weight or weights that match the exact capacity of the scale. True42 offers individual calibration weights to accompany your scale, as well as weight kits that are handy for calibrating a range of different scales, or reaching a more unusual capacity weight. The catalog ranges from have floor scales to gram scales, pocket scales, kitchen scales and many more. True42 Scales are state of the art at the most affordable prices. The True42 Scale Way is to understand shopper needs as a customer and client to help not only your wallet but to better your life. We make it our mission to exceed expectations in quality, service, design and function.
|Dimensions||15.24 × 10.16 × 5.08 cm|