Medical and Healthcare scale – seca 456 (USB adapter for wireless data reception)
- Net weight: 0.03 lbs/0.01 kg
- Product width: 3.3 inch/85 mm
- Product height: 0.9 inch/23 mm
- Product depth: 0.4 inch 10 mm
- Ports: USB 2.0
- Supported operating system: Windows (R) 7 (SP1)
Windows (R) 8
Windows (R) 8.1
Windows (R) Server 2008
Windows (R) Server 2012
Windows (R) Server 2012 R2
Windows (R) Vista (SP1, SP2)
Windows Server 2008 R2
USB adapter for data reception on PC.
With the seca 456 you equip your PC to receive wireless data from seca scales and measuring systems. You can eliminate annoying cable connections in the examination rooms and, with software seca analytics 115, you can store measurements in the seca database, feed them into an EMR system, and provide other parameters in a PDF file (EMR-integrated). The labor-intensive process of documenting examination findings is turned into a speedy and paperless matter. Ports: for usage in combination with seca medical devices USB port (2.0).
The USB adapter seca 456 is available in a standard version or optionally as seca 456 wa for transferring data to a Welch Allyn Connex® Vital Signs Monitor and Integrated Wall System.
- Wireless data reception from all EMR ready products.
- Secure AES-256 data encryption.
- Stable wireless connection made with CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) technology.