HealthOMeter 2101KL (Health O Meter) Digital Handrail Scale-Bariatric
Healthometer’s Pro Plus Electronic Handrail Scale Model 2101KL uses highly sophisticated microprocessor technology. Each precision instrument is designed to provide accurate, reliable and repeatable weight measurements and features that make the weighing process simple, fast and convenient. The scale is set up to use motion-sensing weighing technology, to determine the actual weight of a moving patient.
The weight can be display in pounds (decimals, fractions of a lb or lb/oz) or in kilograms. The scale features a wrap-around handrail for patient comfort and safety and a 180 degree swivel/pivot head for reading from either side of the scale. Also included in the scale are two wheels for easy mobility. The unit can be operated using its AC adapter or by 6-D cell batteries (not included).
Special needs patients require our Pro Plus series of high capacity scales. Our handrail, chair, wheelchair, and stretcher scales take accurate weight readings of limited mobility or wheelchair-bound patients while ensuring their safety and comfort. Our large platforms accommodate a range of wheelchair sizes. Folding capability coupled with platform wheels allow for easy storage and transport of the scale to the patient.
- Capacity/Increments: 1000lb (454kg)/0.2lb (0.1kg)
- Oversized 26″X 22″ Platform with Wheels
- Handrail spacing: 25″
- 180 swivel head for side read
- Motion-sensing weighing technology
- 3/4″ LCD display
- Displays fractions, lb/oz, decimals in standard; decimals in metric
- User-friendly menu screen
- Clock with date and time
- Keypad Entry, BMI, Manual Tare, Zero, Auto-Off, Auto-Hold, Reweigh, Hold/Release
- Industrial-strength wrap-around handrails
- EMR connectivity through USB and serial port
- 6 D-Cell Batteries (not included) & 120V AC adapter (included) (ADPT31)
- Heavy-duty wheels
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
|Dimensions||106.68 × 73.66 × 25.4 cm|