Food and retail scale – CL SERIES- CL201
$55.00 – $151.00 (-21%)
|Legal for Trade||Not Applicable|
|Linearity ±||0.1 g|
|Net Weight||0.875 lb (0.4 kg)|
|Power||3 AA (LR6) Batteries (Included); AC Adapter (Not Included)|
|Stabilization Time||3 s|
|Tare Range||To capacity by subtraction|
|Transportation Case||Available as an Accessory|
|Units of Measurement||Gram; Ounce; Ounce Troy; Pennyweight|
|Working Environment||64°F – 77°F, 80%RH, non-condensing (18°C – 25°C, 80%RH, non-condensing)|
|Auxiliary Display Model||Not Applicable|
• Superior RF Protection – The CL is designed with superior RF protection to deliver accurate and
stable results when used in production areas or near cell phones. Approvals for electrical and
emissions include CE listed and FCC Class B Part 15 operation.
• Large Weighing Platform – The CL is designed with a large weighing platform and can adequately
handle large samples including oversized letters.
• Stackable Design with Integrated Shipping Lock – The CL has a low profile and storage is made
easy with a stackable design. The integrated load cell lock protects the weighing cell from damage
during storage or transportation.
- Easy operation with 2 clearly marked buttons, low battery indicator and auto shut-off feature to conserve battery
- life, mechanical and software overload protection to protect the weighing cell from damage, external push-button
- calibration (calibration masses not included). Powered by 3 “AA” batteries (included) or by optional AC adapter
2000g x 1g, 200g x 0.1g, 5000g x 1g, 500g x 0.1g