Call for Price
1) Items 2 & 3 must be sealed to ensure no ambient or external light source penetrates
To the interior of the tube.
2) Items 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 11 are to be pre-assembled as a unit.
3) Items 5, 10 are to be included in the final packaging.
4) Material spec TBD but added after quote and prototype is reviewed.
5) All electronic connection to be soldered and mounted inside the base.
6) Base to be open for circuitry and to install battery
7) DO NOT connect battery to prevent premature drain
8) Bottom of base to be accessible for installation and removal of battery
9) Part number 11 must not allow ambient light to pass.
10) Reduce height of tube to 3.50
11) LED cannot extend into tube cavity as a clearance of 0.563 must be
Maintained from top to bottom to clear 13×100 test tubes.
12) LED switch (Red/Green) m