Cambridge MODEL 660 “PLUS” SERIES
All of the standard features of the Model 660, plus top access leveling feet and top access junction box, which allows easy access for calibration and corneradjustments. For an unbeatable combination, match this scale with our pit form and one of our many indicators and you’ve got all you need for your weighing applications.
- Structural tubular steel design.
- Anti-Skid diamond plate deck.
- Shock load protection.
- 20 foot meter cable.
- Four internally mounted, NTEP Certified-5000 Division Class III/III L, water resistant, environmentally protected, load cells.
- Compatible with digital indicators having remote base capabilities.
- Eye bolt holes for easy setup and moving.
- Low profile design for easy incline ramping.
- 150% overload protection.
- Four way ramp access.
- 1 part in 5000 accuracy.
- Easy incline ramps
- Bumper guards
- Pit forms
- Indicator/Printer stands
- Locator brackets
- Remote junction box
- Harsh environment package
- Fork lift package
- Pit installation kit
[table id=967 /]