Cambridge MODEL 660 LOW PROFILE FLOOR SCALE
The Cambridge Scale Works, Inc. Model 660 utilizes four load cells with adjustable leveling feet pocketed in the scale frame for durability and accuracy. The 660 junction board permits easy access for occasional adjustments. The junction board wiring and load cell wires are protected within the tubular steel frame of the scale.
All of the standard 660 features but with added fork lift skids for those applications requiring convenient and rapid transporting of the scale. Only three inches high, this scale maintains its low profile design with built in rails that permit easy pick up and transportation by most commonly used fork lifts. Also featured are heavy steel bumpers mounted on all four corners to protect the load cells and leveling feet from fork lift blades.
Pit installation kit
function box permitting easy access for calibration and corner adjustments. Pit spacer brackets are also included to maintain accurate alignment of scale in pit applications. For an unbeatable combination, match this scale with our pit form and one of our many indicators and you?ve got all you need for all your weighing needs.
- 1 part in 5,000 accuracy. (NTEP)
- 1 part in 10,000 accuracy. (Non-NTEP)
- Structural tubular steel construction.
- Anti-skid diamond plate deck.
- Shock load protection.
- 20 foot shielded indicator cable.
- Compatible with digital indicators having remote base capabilities.
- Eye bolt holes for easy setup and moving.
- Low profile design for easy incline ramping.
- 150% overload protection.
- Four way ramp access.
- Easy incline ramps
- Bumper guards
- Pit forms
- Indicator/Printer stands
- Locator brackets
- Remote junction box.
- Harsh environment package.
- Fork lift package
[table id=966 /]