True 42 1000g 1kg Calibration Test Weight
- 1000 Grams (1kg); Size: Diameter: 4.9cm, Height: 7.4cm
- Good material and workmanship: Steel constructed calibration weight, chrome plated finish offers stability, corrosion resistance and low magnetic susceptibility.
- Flat top allows for stacking
1kg 1000g Calibration Test weight uses
- Wide suitable occasion: suited for general laboratory, industrial, commercial, educational usage.
- We make it our mission to exceed expectations in quality, service, design and function
Each of our weights are Chrome plated. This feature contributes to longevity, durability. Please store your weights near the balance/ weighing scale. Please do not touch weights with bare hands. Clean your True 42 1kg 1000g weight often.
Cleaning tips for True 42 Calibration Test weights
- If dust or fingerprints are present on the True 42 weights, Please use a soft brush to remove them before starting the calibration process.
- Please do not touch the brushes’ bristles with your bare hands. Clean the brush regularly and thoroughly.
- True 42 precision weights are manufactured with utmost care offering peace of mind with great quality, workmanship and precision.