Cambridge 660-COIL SERIES
Our 660 series now includes our 660-Coil Series Concentrated Load Scale. Built for the punishing task of weighing concentrated loads and perfect for applications such as Steel Coils, Aluminum Coils, Copper Coils, Cable Spools, Billets, Charge Weighing, Castings. Self checking captive ball leveling feet work together with a super heavy duty frame work to create a scale with the strength to handle whatever you can throw at it.
- 10,000 through 60,000 Lb capacities
- Cross strutted structural tubular steel construction.
- 1/2 inch thick smooth carbon steel deck plate.
- Four internally mounted, IP 67 rated water resistant load cells.
- Self checking, captive ball leveling feet.
- High strength grade 5 hardware.
- Top access leveling.
- Durable urethane enamel paint.
- 25 foot heavy duty, high visibility, shielded indicator cable.
- Eye bolt holes for easy setup and moving.
- 3/8″ Diamond deck plate
- Stainless steel and/or “FM” approved load cells
- Stainless steel on-board NEMA 4X junction box
- Bumper guards
- Coil cradle
- Indicator/Printer stands
- Locator brackets
[table id=970 /]